Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Software Engineer to join a talented team of engineers and scientists within the National Intelligence Department. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The department’s goals include understanding, exploiting, and analyzing foreign threats, and we perform radio frequency (RF) design, hardware builds, algorithm development, and analysis across a variety of both research and development and operational tasks. The ideal candidate will support RF hardware development, RF software development, signal processing algorithm design and implementation, FPGA programming, and hands-on support for specialized RF systems.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering with 2+ years of applicable experience.
- Experience with C++.
- Experience with accelerating algorithms using graphics processing units (GPUs), e.g. CUDA.
- Understanding of digital signal process techniques or radar concepts.
Candidate must be a resident or willing to relocate to the Huntsville – North Alabama, AL area.
Familiarity or experience with any of the following would be a plus:
- Fundamental understanding of DSP concepts (matched filtering, coherent integration)
- DSP hardware to include software-defined radios (SDR), wideband digitizers, integrated SoC, RFSoC radios, digital radio frequency memory (DRFM)
- DSP software algorithms and techniques (GPU-based algorithms, etc.)
- Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning (AIML, AI/ML)
- FPGA Development
- Linux Kernel Module Development
- Qt Application Framework
- Embedded Systems
- Experience with C, Python, and MATLAB
- Experience with Unix and Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with Git version control
- Experience with CMake build system
- Algorithm Development and Testing
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.