In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics is seeking a talented Software Developer to join our diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. We have offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
If you are strong in application development, willing to work with existing software (i.e. troubleshoot/maintenance work), ready to create new software that works with existing system(s), and have a good understanding of proper software development life cycle stages (i.e. comments code, documents issues, documents items of note, updates existing documentation, evaluates larger picture to ensure good testing/interface, etc.) APPLY!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential functions)
· Define user requirements based on customer needs.
· Designs and develops software programs in ASP.NET/C#, JAVA, Python, or PHP.
· Analyzes user's software program needs and assists in troubleshooting.
· Designs and develops software using basic compilers, assemblers, utility programs and operating systems.
· Generate documentation for new or existing programs.
· Provide maintenance support for existing applications, tools, and services.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or other related field is required or 6 years of applicable experience in lieu of a degree.
· Two (2) + years applicable software design engineering experience
· Working knowledge of current operating systems and programming languages such as ASP.Net C#, Java, PHP, PERL, MarkLogic Xquery, XML, and XSLT.
· Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
· Working knowledge of popular IDEs (integrated development environments) (ex. Microsoft Visual Studio, NetBeans, or Eclipse).
· CompTIA Security + CE Certification
· Individual will have the ability and expectation to interact well with the customer
· Experience with military equipment, data system experience (handling data collection, storage, transfer)
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Ability to obtain and maintain Top Secret Clearance/SCI w/Poly