Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Analytic Software Tool Functional Lead to join a diverse team to create unique modeling, simulation, and solutions for complex weapon and sensor systems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides approachable, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics' Threat Intelligence and Exploitation Department is seeking a Software Expert to provide technical direction for an diagnostic toolset functional area for a modeling and simulation program to promote the United States Intelligence Community. This position will include advising software activities to boost enhancements of the modeling and simulation program to improve installation, performance, testing, debugging, scalability, and usability.
Assignments for this position include:
- Identifying technical quality and risk areas and mitigation methods to reduce risk, maximize benefits, and ensure successful configuration of threat models and associated command and control models to boost system and integrated study findings
- Coordinating across all functional areas to ensure consistency, interoperability, completeness, and satisfactory program goals to include conducting and attending meetings, gathering and documenting detailed findings and promoting ongoing efforts to obtain and maintain software accreditation/certification.
- Making technical design recommendations to the team and other stakeholders as well as providing priority and scheduling inputs to the appropriate government liaisons.
- Tracking, managing, and reporting budget information
- Candidate will possess a Bachelor's (or Master's) Degree from an ABET accredited institute in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Math, Physics or an equivalent education with 5+ years of applicable work history.
- Nine years of relevant, technical work history in weapon systems and software management and may be considered in cases where candidate does not have a technical degree
Candidate should be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama area.
The preferred candidate will have the following attributes:
- Already possess a DoD security clearance, or higher, and will be able to possess a Top Secret clearance.
- Have prior work (or education) with large distributed software programs.
- Have Radar, Missile, Seeker, Command and Control (C2), RF, and EO/IR work or knowledge.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.