Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Electrical Engineer / Computer Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides alert, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics' Threat Intelligence and Exploitation Department is seeking a mid-level electrical or computer engineer with requisite skills and interest to promote solutions for the United States Intelligence Community and/or Test and Evaluation Community.
- Candidate will possess a Bachelor's (or Master's) Degree from an ABET accredited institute in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with 2 to 5 yearsof relevant work history.
- Candidate should have a background in modeling and simulation of physical systems.
- Candidate should be knowledgeable of RF and/or EO/IR systems with appropriate theoretical knowledge.
- Candidate should be proficient with MATLAB, C++, Python, or Java.
- Position requires candidates to be capable of performing in a combined engineering environment and work closely with multidisciplinary teams.
- Candidate must posses an active DOD security clearance
Candidate will be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
In addition to the skills mentioned above, other beneficial skills would included:
- Git or other source control management
- History working within Agile Framework
- Electronic Warfare, RF Signals and Modulation techniques
- Background and knowledge with the Intelligence and/or Test and Evaluation Communities
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.