Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Program Finance Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This position will provide Financial and support for Programs and Divisions within the Weapons Technology and Manufacturing organization.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Exercise project control and must have experience with monitoring and controlling programs using EVM, and should have basic experience utilizing Deltek Cobra
- Developing an initial Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB) integrating scope, schedule and budget
- Utilizing Deltek Cobra to execute to a monthly business rhythm: updating project status, monitoring and analyzing actuals costs, assessing variances, and developing standard EVM reporting formats
- Maintain, review, and revise the PMB consistent with established change control
- Contribute to the internal Estimate-at-Complete (EAC), Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Forecasts, and Ad-Hoc Analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a financial field is required
- Two (2) years of relevant, hands-on experience
- Basic understanding of monitoring and controlling projects using Earned Value Management (EVM) utilizing Deltek Cobra
- Demonstrated proficiency in conducting and presenting Financial Analysis products
- Preference will be given to a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area
- Independent thinker and self-starter is important, with solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task and support varied assignments.
- Good communication skills are important, with a positive and friendly demeanor.
In order to enter Dynetics facilities in the U.S. and to attend Dynetics events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated or have an approved exemption on file for COVID-19. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.