Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior Supplier Program Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Reporting to the Tranche 1 Wide Field Of View (WFOV) Program Manager, the Supplier Program Manager’s responsibilities will include the daily management of a wide variety of procurement actions and support cradle to grave program supply chain activities - from proposal to close out; review and negotiate contract terms and conditions; support submission of offers to customers helping to ensure offers are compliant with company policy and solicitation requirements; submit CDRLs and contract deliverables; prepare and submit contractual correspondence, notifications, and change proposals. . Candidates will identify and qualify, build relationships with, and work closely with suppliers. They will support proposal pricing efforts, initiate supplier quotes, prepare supplier statements of work, and work with requisitioners to purchase materials. They will also track and report the status of material orders and will perform supplier surveillance, consisting of regular telecons and site visits, and will provide support to suppliers in execution of both hardware and non-hardware deliverables.
The Supplier Program Manager will interface with engineering, purchasing, contracts, quality, manufacturing, and others to ensure that customer requirements and applicable standards are consistently flowed to suppliers. Candidates will work in a team environment to support conceptual design through product implementation. Candidate should expect to frequently interact with suppliers and customers.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited university with 5-10 years of experience.
- Candidate must have in depth knowledge of all contract types (e.g., T&M, FFP, and Cost Plus).
- Proven ability to solicit and process complex information and data to solve complex problems and make sound decisions;
- Experience with Non-Disclosure Agreements and other legal instruments a must. Additionally, candidate will have a strong background in Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Experience directing and managing cost, quality, schedule, financial and technical performance requirements that are levied on the subcontractor to ensure performance and support of the contract milestones.
- Must have prior experience developing sourcing and subcontract program management strategic plans. Experience leading teams overseeing subcontractors or critical material procurements.
- Must have prior experience directing all phases of the subcontract, from initiation of the business case for make or buy decisions through requests for proposals, subcontract management plans, negotiation strategy, cost accountability and program execution.
- Prior experience establishing milestone objectives and managing performance to committed schedules and contractual specifications. Ability to lead development, maintenance, and implementation of the programs Supply Chain strategy and vision.
- Candidates must have experience with supply chain management and must be able to work with suppliers to help them meet both hardware and non-hardware deliverable requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills with measured and articulate communication skills; ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers; proven history of building a team environment, fostering communication, listening to staff concerns, and reconciling internal issues or differences
- The position may require travel to support supplier visits.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
- Preference will be shown to candidates who possess a Master's Degree from an ABET-accredited university.
- Preference will be shown to candidates who have experience and/or knowledge of the following:
- Government or other aerospace hardware development projects
- Working government contracts
- Hardware and/or Engineering support-related experience
- Spaceflight hardware data deliverable requirements
- Working as part of multi-company and multi-organizational development teams
- Performing as an individual contributor within a short time period
- In-depth understanding of aerospace mechanical, electrical, and/or fluid components
- Understanding of earned-value management and assist in supplier invoice processing
o Travel required to visit locations related to program business. Overnight travel may be required if business necessitates (approximately 30% of the time).
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.