Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a detail oriented, problem solver to serve as Master Production Control Scheduler with a background in manufacturing to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Production Control Scheduler will be an integral member of a progressive team tasked with cultivating production control activities across multiple programs. The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with product divisions, departments, and business functions to ensure production schedules and supply and demand requirements are aligned. This position will balance multiple activities that include but are not limited to the following:
- Creating and distributing program schedules using MS Project.
- Create and maintain a Program Master Integrated Schedule
- Coordinating activities among cross-functional teams to include including Production, Planning, Engineering, Quality, and Product Management.
- Leading meetings and analysis to ensure production schedule and contractual obligations are met.
- Incorporating schedule changes resulting from ECO’s, Make/Buy decisions, and revision changes.
- Determining Change Effectivity dates.
- Creating Metrics and KPI's.
- Monitoring and reporting Production capacity, Purchasing activities, and critical shortages.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors degree and at least five (5) years of working production control in manufacturing programs OR 10+ years experience in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrable experience across various ERP systems to include MRP, MPS and MES, using Deltek, Costpoint, Solumina, SAP, Epicor, or similar tool.
- Candidate must have the ability to interpret mechanical/electrical design changes and their impact to a manufacturing process.
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment.
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
- Must be able to work autonomously and stay focused in a high-stress, fast paced environment to meet customer and management deadlines.
- Familiarity with Deltek and Costpoint
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Excel (pivot tables and advanced formulas)
- Familiarity with Manufacturing Integration and Assembly
- Ability to lead other and work in a collaborative work environment
- Experience working in multiple phases of the product life cycle to include prototyping, design and development, and full release to production
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.