In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
This position is with Dynetics Technical Solutions, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, Inc.
Provide technical support for Windchill Product Life-cycle Management (PLM) configuration, upgrades & patching, application administration, enhancements, and user support. Must be able to provide solutions for complex requirements and problems. Uses expertise gained through direct industry experience to assess requirements, configure solutions, and provide operational and user support. May Serve as a lead in directing and integrating the projects and IT service members.
Applies systems analysis, design, and development techniques to Windchill PLM systems in support of engineering organizations. Supports all phases of systems/software development life-cycle (SDLC). Must understand input data sources, data conflict management, and integration. Produces solutions for a variety of requirements. Formulates and defines system scope and requirements based on user needs. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises on alternatives, and implements solutions. Conducts feasibility studies. Analyzes optimum approaches and develops system designs. Arbitrates between conflicting requirements.
BS in Computer related field, or other related technical field, and applicable years of experience
- Greater than 10 years IT System, Database, &/or applications development experience
- Five years of directly applicable experience with Windchill
- Configuring customer unique solutions in Windchill
- integration/interfacting Windchill with other applications
- Oracle database
- Windchill data structures
- Upgrading Windchill
- Unix & Windows operating systems
- Experience consolidating /migrating applications into Windchill (e.g. TeamCenter) is preferred
Must be a US citizen.A Background Investigation will be performed.