In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, an employee-owned company, is seeking a talented Injection Mold Technician to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This position is responsible for the start-up, shut down, and minor troubleshooting of the molding process during normal production runs. Candidate will be expected to follow detailed work instructions, pay close attention and monitor the process and machine, work with minimal supervision, and communicate clearly with supervisors as issues arise.IND3
Candidate must have HS diploma and 0-5 years of work experience that exhibits attention to detail and teamwork.
Candidate must have the following qualities:
· Work well on a team and be receptive to instruction from team leaders.
· Good work ethic, reliable, and take pride in work produced.
· Very high attention to detail and ability to follow a detailed process consistently.
· Responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process including, but not limited to, set-up and tear down, troubleshooting, equipment maintenance and work flow.
· Understanding and following all standard operating procedures to assure quality products are produced in a safe and efficient manner.
· Maintaining a clean and organized work environment.
· Providing molded components in a timely manner in order to ensure quantity and schedules are met.
· Performing basic troubleshooting and routine maintenance.
· Working with other team members to resolve quality defects and production issues.
· Ensuring that inventory is replenished and develop an understanding of stock level required to maintain production without interruption.
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
· Overtime as required
Preference will be given to applicants with experience operating an injection molding machine or similar production equipment.
Candidates with a current Secret Clearance are preferred.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.