In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics is seeking an ACAS (Assured Compliance Assessment Solution) Specialist to support the Army Corps of Engineers - Information Technology (ACE-IT) program. The ACAS specialist will serve as an administrator on the system, will provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) level support to define, analyze, implement, secure, test, and deploy new requirements and enhancements for network monitoring, network vulnerability identification and remediation, and network security compliance. Implement and install ACAS (Nessus scanners and Security Centers). Provide guidance and recommendations for best practice configuration of ACAS organizations, scan repositories, asset lists, scan profiles, etc. Assist with automation and implementation of periodic vulnerability reporting from ACAS to other organizations. Coordinate with ACE-IT to upgrade and enhance ACAS using the latest software releases, Plugins, and mission enabling configurations as they become available.
- Analyzing the results of security scans and ensuring that appropriate System Administrators apply security patches and/or make changes to the security configuration of the system, as required.
- Providing scan analysis of all assets, as needed, to support and validate IAVM (Information Assurance Vulnerability Management) and STIG (Security Technical Implementation Guide) compliance.
- Providing status update reports detailing IAVM and STIG compliance.
- Addressing any vulnerability findings identified as a result of DISA Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) visits.
- Developing and implementing information assurance /security standards and procedures.
- Using Tenable products (SecurityCenter, Nessus, PVS, Nessus Manager, Nessus Agents) while proactively performing monthly and targeted (asset or IAVM) security scans on all networks using the latest approved Government security scanner to determine vulnerabilities.IND3
- BS or BA Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or Engineering or an Associates Degree with 6 years' relevant Cyber Security experience can be substituted for a BS/BA degree.
- Two (2) years' experience with ACAS (Tenable Security Center and Tenable Nessus) disciplines and protocols to include comprehensive knowledge of specific C&A tasks.
- Three (3) years' recent relevant Information Assurance / Cybersecurity experience
- IAT III Certification required.
- UNIX or Linux experience (w/ certification) and system hardening experience is preferred.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.