In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented individual to serve as an embedded system analysis lead as part of a diverse, highly-technical team working to create novel security solutions for complex embedded systems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber, and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering solutions. Dynetics’ National Intelligence Department support members of the US Intelligence Community in software development, modeling and simulation, hardware development, and systems analysis.
This position will require the employee to serve as a security analysis lead for teams conducting comprehensive security assessments of embedded systems. Daily work may include software reverse engineering, vulnerability analysis, rapid prototyping and tool development, and other exploratory techniques. These efforts will support the characterization and documentation of embedded system behavior and vulnerabilities that could be exploited for deception, degradation, denial, disruption, or destruction of the embedded system. Other related efforts include advanced emulator development, offensive cyber operations, intrusion detection and response, and other activities to evaluate overall cyber resiliency of embedded systems. As a security analysis lead, the employee will be responsible for providing analytical and design solutions to complex technical problems and technical guidance to junior engineers.IND3
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical degree from an ABET accredited institution.
· Candidate must have at least five years of experience with software reverse engineering, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, or similar activities.
· Candidate must have object-oriented software development experience using C/C++, Java, or Python.
· Candidate must demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally and work cohesively in a team environment.
· Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
In addition to the qualifications listed above, the ideal candidate would have experience with the following:
· Software reverse engineering of complex software for vulnerability analysis, with experience using related tools (Ghidra, IDA Pro, Binary Ninja)
· Scripting languages (such as Python or bash) for rapid tool development and troubleshooting
· Linux operating systems and Linux ecosystem of tools
· Cyber security assessments
· Network traffic analysis
· Embedded system analysis
· Emulation technologies and techniques
· Project management and/or team leadership
· Technical writing and presenting
Candidates with an active security clearance are preferred.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.