Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for oversight of an engineering team designing and developing weapon systems; unmanned systems; and models, digital simulations and hardware-in-the-loop simulations of military systems and subsystems. The position will have responsibility for planning, tracking, and leading the execution of complex tasking within technical, schedule, and budget constraints.
Projects to be managed will involve diverse technology areas including aerodynamics, mechanical design & hardware fabrication, development of electronics, sensors, & software.
- Candidate must possess, at minimum, a Bachelor's Degree.
- Candidate must have at least 5+ years demonstrated experience in application of project management techniques in a technical environment.
- Candidate must be highly skilled in Microsoft Project with an understanding of how to allocate personnel resources, create weekly tasking, and manage resource costs.
- Candidate must be familiar with Excel, and Power Point.
- Candidate should have at least 3 years of engineering experience in the development of a technical product.
- Candidate must have experience managing multiple simultaneous projects.
- Candidate must have experience managing requirements and documenting requirement changes.
- Candidate must have experience tracking Government Furnished Equipment and Contractor Acquired/Produced Equipment.
- Interaction with customer and technical team will require strong verbal and written skills.
- Candidate must be able to understand and present technical concepts, features, or capability to the internal technical team and customers.
Candidate must be a current resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering from ABET accredited university is perferred.
- Experience in Systems Engineering is highly preferred.
- Candidates should have great organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle stress, and work well in a team environment.
- Experience and demonstrated skill in project cost estimation, project resource allocation, systems engineering, & proposal writing is preferred.
- Experience working in a classified environment is preferred.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.