In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented CEMA Effects Weapon Systems Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join a diverse, highly-skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems involving US weapon systems and training devices. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This is a full-time position with the new Dynetics office in Lawton, Oklahoma, supporting the U.S. Army at Ft. Sill. This position is a combination of technical engineering work, on-site customer support, and building several new capabilities in support of Ft. Sill.
The primary technical objective is creating a more realistic training environment for soldiers operating Air and Missile Defense weapon systems in the presence of various Cyber Electro-Magnetic Activities (CEMA) effects. An important goal for this project is to improve resiliency against CEMA effects for both the weapon systems and the soldiers that operate them. This position requires close interaction on-site with U.S. Army customers, including the Fires Center of Excellence and the Air Defense Artillery School. Communication skills are an extremely important part of this position.
This position requires highly professional daily interaction with the customer and local teammates, and also close coordination with project leaders in Huntsville, Alabama. Some occasional travel will be required.IND3
At least a Bachelor’s degree in a technical area such as Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
· A minimum of 10 years of experience with weapon systems and/or trainers for weapon systems, particularly air defense missile systems and their associated radars.
· In-depth knowledge of cyber electromagnetic activity (CEMA) effects in complex networks.
· In-depth knowledge of cyber physical systems and/or embedded systems, including real-time operating systems.
· Ability to work independently and in close coordination with military customers.
· A high degree of professionalism, including good communication skills with military customers.
· Ability to lead and grow a team of CEMA training experts.
Candidate must be a resident of Lawton, Oklahoma or be willing to relocate to the Lawton, Oklahoma area.
Candidates with the following experience / skills are preferred:
· Specialized training and/or certification(s) in network defense, penetration testing, cyber resilience, etc. are preferred.
· Prior military service
· Experience in training soldiers on complex weapon systems
· Experience with the U.S. Army Fires Center of Excellence and/or the Air Defense Artillery school
· Existing DoD security clearance, preferably TS/SCI.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.