In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics Technical Solutions is seeking is seeking a talented Senior Inventory Control Specialist with a background in shipping/receiving to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions. This position is part of the Inventory Control Team responsible for all Strategic Programs Division inventory operations.
The successful candidate will balance multiple activities including but not limited to:
- Stocking/Tracking of components
- Fulfilling requests for materials
- Performing inventory actions using corporate accounting software
- Assembling of kits for manufacturing
- Delivery and pickup of material; preparing shipments
- Component serialization/marking
- Supporting materials audits
- Cycle counting
- Material handling
Candidate must have High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience with ten (10) years of inventory control experience in a Gov't DoD environment.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
- Experience with DelTek Costpoint
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Demonstrated experience tracking GFM (Government Furnished Material)
- Experience in Hazardous Material: IATA or CFR 49
- May be required to obtain CDL
- Ability to take ownership of assignments and work in a fast-paced environment with aggressive schedules and deadlines
- Ability to work in cohesive team environment and work collaboratively with employees and other team members of all levels
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.