In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics. a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a RF/Microwave Electronics Design Engineer candidate with relevant coursework or experience in RF/Microwave to perform design, test, analysis, integration, and validation of RF/Microwave systems in support of Radar Design And Simulator projects for the Defense Intelligence Community (IC), Air Force, and other large prime contractors.
Project assignments could be focused in one, or multiple of the following areas:
- Development of antenna, receiver, exciter, and transmitter subsystems
- Integrated Microwave Assembly (IMA) development
- Analog/Mixed Signal Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) development
- Transmit/Receive (TR) module development
- Multi-Chip Module (MCM) development
- Analog and Digital subsystem integration and testing
- RF/Microwave model and simulation
- RF/Microwave component testing and characterization
- EMI/EMC mitigation
- Electronics packaging and mechanical integrationIND3
A minimum of 3 years of experience is preferred, but not required. As such, junior candidates with strong qualifications, experience, and willingness to be mentored are also encouraged to apply.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.