Dynetics Technical Solutions, Inc. (DTS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, Inc. DTS, is seeking a talented Supplier Program Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics Technical Solutions provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics Technical Solutions is seeking, detailed-oriented problem-solver to serve as Supplier Program Manager to support the Strategic Programs Division. The successful candidate will serve as a Junior to Mid Level Supplier Management Lead. As an integral member of the Strategic Programs Operations Team, this SPM role will have direct contact to internal customers, including Program Office, Quality, Engineering, Operations, Finance, Contracts as well as suppliers and other external stakeholders. This position will balance multiple activities including but not limited to:
- Assist in the definition of technical and management requirements for suppliers, including the development/review of supplier statements of work
- Oversee all aspects of major program subcontract execution (cost, schedule, technical, and quality)
- Assist Program management team in providing guidance and oversight of subcontractors performance within authorized scope of work
- Work directly with Program Operations Manager and other functional teammates to include; engineering, quality, finance, security, finance, and program planning and control
- Serve as the main interface to suppliers for major subcontract activates
- Coordinate with Procurement and Subcontract Administrators to identify strategic needs / issues
- Monitor, track, and report all aspects of supplier performance
- Track supplier risk and opportunities and mitigate and resolve supplier issues
- Implement creative solutions to ensure program requirements are upheld and that supplier performance is maintained within program constraints
- Participate in Supplier Program Management Reviews, Status Meetings, or other programmatic meetings as required
- Participate in supplier assessments and other formal subcontract reporting requirements
- Performs other related job duties as required
- Travel to supplier sites as required (20% - 30%)
In addition to the specific activities listed above, this role will also have the opportunity to participate in multiple plan and process improvement boards to assist in the division wide strategy for implementing best practices for the Strategic Programs Operations Organization.
Bachelor Degree in Business or Technical Discipline with 3+ years or Master Degree with 0+ years experience.
- Experience with establishing scope of work and writing technical and non-technical programmatic documentation, including but not limited to statements of work, contract/subcontract deliverables, management plans, contracts/subcontracts, proposals, price/cost analysis, subcontract specifications, and other subcontractor deliverable documents
- Knowledge of contracting types, supplier negotiation, terms and conditions, and applicable Government standard Terms and Conditions and public law (e.g. FAR, DFARS, ITAR)
- Strong project management skills
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Must have, and be able to maintain, an active Secret Level Security clearance
- Must be able to travel up to 30%
- Experience working in multiple phases of the product life cycle to include prototyping, design and development, qualification, certification, Low Rate Initial Production (LRIP), Full Rate Production, and Operations and Maintenance or Sustainment environments
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
- Ability to work in a cohesive team environment
- Ability to stay focused and succeed in high-stress, dynamic, and fast paced environments
- Strong communication and attention to detail
- Familiarity with Scheduling and Risk Analysis Tools, EVMS, Forecasting, ERP/MRP Systems, and CostPoint
- Understanding of Cost Control Management and Earned Value Management
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.