The Production Control Manager will lead a progressive team tasked with leading production control activities across multiple programs. The successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with product divisions, departments, and business functions to ensure production schedules and supply and demand requirements are aligned. This position will balance multiple activities that include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading a dynamic team that creates and distributes build schedules, tracks critical shortages, and implements ECO's and tracks metrics.
- Coordinating activities among cross-functional teams to include including Production, Purchasing, Engineering, Quality, and Program Management
- Leading meetings and analysis to ensure production schedule and contractual obligations are met
- Ensuring schedule changes are properly implented that result from ECO’s, Make/Buy decisions, and revision changes.
- Managing the Manufacturing Order release and Fulfillment process
- Monitoring and reporting Production capacity, Purchasing activities, and critical shortages
- Experience across various ERP systems to include MRP, MPS and MES, using Deltek, Costpoint, SAP, or similar tool
- Candidate must have at least ten (10) years of working production control in manufacturing programs
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment
- Must be able to work autonomously and stay focused in a high-stress, fast paced environment to meet customer and management deadlines
- Familiarity with various product life cycles including prototyping, design and development, and full release to production
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.