In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented and innovative Sr. Principle Cyber and Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) Solutions Architect to join a diverse, highly-skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems involving cyber physical or embedded systems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific, and IT solutions.
This is a full-time position with the Dynetics office in Huntsville, AL. This position is a combination of technical engineering design and analysis work within hardware and/or software applications. This also includes but is not limited to on-site customer support, hardware/software reverse engineering analysis, electronic warfare expertise, and resiliency solution development for cyber physical/embedded systems. The position is responsible for ensuring the technical quality and timely delivery of a team’s software/hardware solution development effort, including:
· Top level communication with the customer
· Ability to lead and participate in solutions architecture processes from cradle to grave
· The creation and enforcement of a strong development process for a team of Software Engineers
· Ensuring full test coverage of any/all product(s).
· Leveraging the Software Engineering team to proactively identify, debug, and fix issues in the product(s)
· Coordination with System Engineer(s) to ensure all specified requirements are met
· Coordination with Development Manager/Task Lead to ensure software delivery meets scheduled deadlines and/or milestones
· Communication of product technical quality issues to the customer as needed
· Bachelors (Master’s degree preferred) in Information Technology Field, Science, or Engineering Field
· Minimum of 15 years of experience in software and / or hardware design and development of a customer/field-releasable product.
· Strong knowledge of software engineering methodologies/process
· Strong communication/organization skills
· Strong ability to assert/enforce development process within a development project
· General knowledge of multiple languages required such as: Java, Python, C/C++, .NET, Perl, C#, and Assembly. Strong knowledge of at least one programming language such as Java, C/C++ or Python. Strong debugging skills.
· Experience developing for embedded systems
Candidate must be a resident of Huntsville, Alabama or be willingto relocate to the Huntsville, Alabama
· Experience developing for Real-time Operating Systems (RTOS)
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.