Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a Production Control Planner to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and Distribute a weekly Production Schedule.
- Resolve problems related to production jobs such as configuration changes, engineering changes, material issues, schedule priority, etc.
- Monitor production status of jobs to ensure schedule requirements are met.
- Report job status and problem issues to management using spreadsheets, custom reports, etc.
- Monitor material requirements and resolve any critical shortages with Purchasing
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance, Purchasing, Manufacturing Engineering, and Inventory Control as required.
- Expedite jobs as required by changes in priority.
- Lead weekly status meetings updating management on production status, shortages, kit status, and any vendor delivery issues.
- Participate in Lean Six Sigma Kaizen Events as needed
- Candidates must possess a High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Candidate must have demonstrated knowledge of production planning and quality control principles (AS9100)
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of experience with Material requirements planning (MRP)
- Candidate must have experience of MS Office and ERP systems
- Candidate must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.