In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a Project Engineer to join a diverse, highly-skilled team in aerospace systems design and simulation. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber, and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific, and IT solutions.
As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will act as a project engineer for enviromental controls and life support systems. You will share in the team’s impact on all aspects of the life support systems. You will be actively involved in aspects of customer interactions and the project technical efforts. This position will directly impact the future of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe human spaceﬂight.
- Support the development of specifications, requirements and management of production of hardware
- Create the framework used to develop and monitor project metrics and manage the collection of project data
- Monitor technical progress, requirements, budget, schedule, deliverables and risks and review recommendations for change with program management
- Prepare, integrate inputs and support negotiations on program execution
- Support the development of specifications, requirements and management
Possess a Bachelor's of Science in in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited university.
Candidates must have demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office software tools.
Candidates must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment and have experience mentoring team members.
The position requires some, infrequent travel.
Experience with high precision hardware manufacturing
Candidates must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Experience across multiple portions of the product life cycle
Experience with human spaceflight or high performance aircraft systems
Experience with Primavera (P6), CREO, Windchill, Confluence, Jira
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.