Dynetics Technical Solutions, Inc. (DTS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a talented Manufacturing Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
- Applicant will work with multi-disciplinary team to develop a wide variety of hardware.
- Candidate will support tasks such as review and approval of engineering drawings, bills of materials, customer quality requirements, and work instructions; participation in design reviews; and execution of manufacturing activities.
- Candidate will be required to work closely with the design team to complete all details of the design, to prepare the design for release to manufacturing.
- Candidate will also work closely with our quality team to develop processes that validate customer quality requirements.
- Candidate must be capable providing liaison Manufacturing Engineering support at a remote facility for the first 6 months of the job.
- Candidate will have a BS degree in engineering from an accredited university with at least 2 years of manufacturing engineering experience on programs designing and building assemblies and systems to government specifications or similar.
- In In lieu of degree, must have High School Diploma/GED with at least five (5) years of applicable experience.
- Candidate will have experience with software that maintains bills of materials and other engineering design data.
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in developing, documenting, and executing manufacturing processes for small missiles or medium size electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Candidate will have experience with Assembly, Integration and Test of launch vehicles or re-entry vehicles. Experience with production of cable harnesses, electronics, and electromechanical assemblies is a plus.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.