In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) Analyst to join a diverse, highly-skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific, and IT solutions.
The CEMA Analyst will be a key member of a team performing advanced CEMA analysis on a variety of systems including enterprise systems, embedded systems, and weapon systems and developing strategies to secure these systems.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Comprehensively analyze and understand the functional and operational elements of a system presented to them through documentation and direct interaction with subject matter experts on the system.
- Identify system elements that may present potential CEMA vulnerabilities and map these CEMA vulnerabilities to attack vectors that could be exploited by system adversaries.
- Aid in the development of potential mitigations to any CEMA vulnerabilities identified throughout this process.
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree in cyber security, information systems, computer engineer or related fields perferred by not required with equavalent experience.
-Familiarity with information system regulatory requirements for cyber security such as DoD STIGs, Risk Management Framework, etc.
- Knowledge of adversarial process for analyzing and preparing to attack an information system.
- Experience in designing and implementing information systems in a secure manner to meet requirements.
- 8570 IAT or IAM Level II Certification or higher preferred.
Candidate must be a resident of Huntsville, Alabama or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, Alabama area.
- Experience in red team operations or penetration testing activities against information systems valued.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.