In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented RF Systems and Digital Signal Processing engineer to join a diverse team working in a fast-paced environment to develop tools and analyze real-time data results from a Dynetics-produced RF collection system. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics' National Intelligence Department’s goals include understanding, exploiting, and analyzing foreign threats. The work for this position involves software development, signal processing algorithm development and implementation, and some hands-on hardware work involving RF collection systems. The candidate will apply a combination of effective communication and collaboration skills with strong technical interests/capabilities to work with a highly technical and dynamic team of engineers and scientists to solve challenging problems in support of collecting and analyzing RF data.
Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Software Engineering, Math, Physics, Computer Science or an equivalent degree with 5 to 10 years of applicable experience (or a Master’s degree with at least 3 years of applicable experience).
Candidate must have:
- Experience with Python, C++, and MATLAB
- Experience with the Linux Operating System
- A strong understanding of object-oriented software development concepts
- Understanding of and experience with digital signal processing techniques and/or radar concepts
- Demonstrated attention to detail, critical thinking, and desire to work in a team environment
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Familiarity or experience with any of the following would be a plus:
- Qt Application Framework
- Xilinx FPGA Development
- Embedded Systems
- Machine Learning
- Algorithm Development and Testing
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or Final Top Secret/SCI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or Final Top Secret/SCI Clearance.