In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Project Control Analyst to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Project Control Analyst will support a project team in project planning and execution for a wide variety of applications and systems including missile defense, drone detection & classification, autonomous aerial combat, and manned space flight. The candidate will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to deliver products that will make a difference in the world today.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Ensure Product Development & Manufacturing Division processes, procedures and standard practices are followed
· Document and track actions to closure
· Aggregate team inputs for monthly status reports, project management reviews, and technical presentations
· Support and implement configuration and data management activities
· Establishing and maintaining and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
· Generating documentation in support of establishing and maintaining subcontracts
· Coordinate work with Corporate Contracts, Pricing and Accounting to ensure projects are setup and managed according to Dynetics’ processes
-Candidate must possess a Bachelor's of Science or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited university.
-Candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience working in a related job assignment.
-Candidate must have demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
-Candidate must have experience managing and prioritizing tasks.
-Position requires candidates to be capable of performing in a collaborative engineering environment working closely with multi-disciplinary teams.
-Candidate must have been demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment.
-Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Preference shown to candidates who have experience and/or working knowledge with:
· Deltek Products
· Atlassian JIRA
· Atlassian Confluence
· Agile PLM
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.