In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Weapon Systems Cyber Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join a diverse, highly-skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems involving US weapon systems and training devices. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This is a full-time position with the Dynetics office in Huntsville, AL supporting the U.S. Army at Redstone Arsenal. This position is a combination of technical engineering work, on-site customer support, development and integration of software products that increase the cyber resilency of the Army's portfolio of systems.
· Bachelors in Information Technology Field, Science, or Engineering Field
· Specialized training and at least 10 years of experience in technical area(s) related to weapon systems cyber security
· Hands-on experience with weapon systems and/or trainers for weapon systems, particularly air defense missile systems and their associated radars
· Hands-on experience with the operation of complex weapon systems
· Ability to work independently and in close coordination with military customers
· A high degree of professionalism, including good communication skills with military customers
-Candidate must be a resident of Huntsville, Alabama or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, Alabama area.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance.