In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a Leidos company, is seeking a talented Opto-Electronics Technician to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The candidate will be part of a dynamic and multidisciplinary team developing advanced laser-based sensors and conducting research for novel material production applications and must be able to:
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with engineers, customers, and team members to design, develop, and assemble electrical and optical hardware.
- Effectively execute electrical and optical hardware build cycles for quick-turn prototypes and transition prototypes into low-rate production.
- Assemble precise optical components into mechanical assemblies either visually or under a microscope.
- Fabricate, and integrate mechanical, electrical and optical components for sensors and control systems.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex electronic systems and provide process improvement recommendations for system assemblies.
Candidate must possess an Associate in Applied Science in Electrical Technology or Electronics Technology from an accredited program or 10+ years equivalent work experience.
Candidate must demonstrate capabilities in one or more of the following:
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.