Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Program Configuration and Documentation Analyst to join a diverse team responsible for creating unique solutions for complex flight vehicle engineering challenges. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions. This individual will work with program leadership and the technical team to ensure compliance with all configuration and data management requirements of CEMA projects and help to establish and control configuration management policies and program product baselines.
Job responsibilities / focus areas include:
- Work with program stakeholders to analyze proposed engineering changes to product baselines in order to determine potential impacts and effects on all products and associated documentation
- Work with Program Management to ensure that all changes requested/suggested are in scope with customer requirements and configuration management policies
- Coordinate change/modification records for management approval
- Manage data inputs into product data management tools and configuration trace systems to ensure configuration and revision control integrity of technical baselines
- Manage data inputs of official program documentation into data management tools to ensure revision control integrity of all official program documentation
- Document and manage delivery of all required contract data/deliverables
- Support proposal activities as necessary to provide CM subject matter expertise.
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field with 3+ years of experience or a Master’s degree with 1+ year of experience.
- A degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred, but candidates with appropriate experience and other technical degrees will be considered.
- Experience with software configuration management and Agile development processes.
- Candidate must be a resident of Huntsville, Alabama or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, Alabama area.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with MS Office products
- Understanding of government contracting processes (Familiarity of CDRLs, SDRLs and Data Rights)
- Change Control Board process experience
Preferred knowledge / skillsets:
- Knowledge of Government standards for data security such as markings, handling of classified and unclassified information, and how to handle the distribution of this information
- Familiarity with the role of CM in cybersecurity requirements (RMF)
- Experience with commercially available CM Tools
- Knowledge of / or experience with environments involving military products and/or services
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.