In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Dynetics, the Strategic Programs office is seeking a qualified Production Technician for its Hypersonics line of business. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics Technical Solutions provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assembly and production of Hypersonic Glide Bodies (HGB). This position will perform electrical and mechanical assembly, integration and test across all stages of production. The candidate will be working as part of the technician team whose work will include assembly and test of electronic/avionic components, hypersonic flight vehicles, sub-system testing troubleshooting and mechanical component assembly. Production will occur in work cells using efficient processes and product flows. Work will be conducted in an integration/production facility along with a laboratory environment.
An associate’s degree in a relevant electrical, mechanical, or manufacturing field is required. Candidate should have at least 3+ years of relevant experience.
In lieu of an associate’s degree, the candidate should have 5+ years of directly applicable experience with a High School diploma or GED and the following skills/abilities:
· Able to work from production drawings, schematics, and Work Authorization Documents (WAD).
· Basic skills utilizing, hand tools, DMM, Milliohm meter, Oscilloscope, Signal generator, Spectrum analyzer, RF Power Meter, and Microsoft Office
· J Standard soldering
· Basic mechanical aptitude
· Work with a team of engineers and technicians in a fast paced, quality critical environment
· Have organizational skills to document work and support configuration management of the production activities
· Able to lift 25 lbs.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
The ideal candidate would have 10+ years of experience in electronics/avionics/environmental manufacturing for missile systems and have a current DoD Secret clearance.
Other valued skills:
· Environmental test technician
· Familiar with 5S work environment practices
· Familiar with ESD and FOD controlled work environment methods
· Torque and Safety Wire
· Experience working aerospace/aircraft component assembly/handling operations
· Forklift operator
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.