Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking talented and motivated Mid-Level Red Team Engineers to join a diverse, highly skilled team to perform penetration tests on customer systems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber, and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific, and IT Solutions.
This is a full-time position with the Dynetics office in Huntsville, AL. The position consists of performing live penetration tests for customers and performing deep-dive preparatory analysis for any system under test. The position also includes recommending specific mitigation strategies to the customer for discovered vulnerabilities, and testing at multiple stages of the system development/acquisition lifecycle. This also includes red team tool development for use in stand-alone and network-connected systems. The position is responsible for ensuring survivability and resiliency of customer systems under test, and timely delivery of development updates and after-action reports after each red-team activity.
- Bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related Technical Degree
- 3 Years of Experience in Penetration/Red Teaming or related Security Field, or a Master’s degree in a related field + 1 year of experience
- Proficient with Linux (preferably Kali, Parrot, or similar) and Windows operating systems and command lines
- Strong background in computer security, including forensics, systems analysis, and more
- Exceptional Problem-Solving Skills
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville/North Alabama area
- Hands-on experiencing with system analysis, reverse engineering, and/or penetration tests performance and reporting
- Experience analyzing into how security breaches and exploits can disrupt field operations in the defense and private sectors
- Strong communication skills for documenting and relaying findings to customers
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP network architecture
- Experience with developing exploits using scripting languages such as bash, python, etc
- Extensive experience with Scanning/Analysis Tools (nmap, nikto, etc)
- Extensive Experience with Exploitation Tools (Metasploit, Cobalt Strike, etc)
- Completion or work towards GSEC, GCIH, GPEN, OSCP, or similar technical certification
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
Effective December 8, 2021, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.