In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Computer Scientist / Software Developer to join a diverse product engineering team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions. The individual selected for this position will have applicable technical interests, skills, and experience to support the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Models and Simulations Contract and Framework (MASC-F). The individual must be a self-starter with experience developing software and working with inter-disciplinary teams to solve challenging technical problems
· Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited institution with a 3.0 or higher GPA
· Candidate must have 1 year of experience with software development.
· Candidate must have C++ and JAVA development experience.
· Position requires candidates to be capable of performing effectively in a collaborative engineering environment working closely with multi-disciplinary teams
Candidate must be a resident of Huntsville, Alabama or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, Alabama area.
· Preference shown to candidates who have experience and/or working knowledge of:
· The Objective Simulation Framework (OSF) or previous MDA Frameworks
· The SAFe agile process
· The GITLab and Version One Tools
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.