Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented individual to join our team in an IT and Sys Admin Support role as part of a diverse team creating unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions
Using IT standards and direction from various stakeholders, this individual will provide a variety of support for network and system operations. Install and upgrade systems, troubleshoot issues, and work directly with system owners to diagnose and mitigate issues. Implement solutions in accordance with applicable security requirements and document with the appropriate technical diagrams and artifacts. Participate in projects as part of a team of professionals, showing willingness to expand technical expertise to increase the impact of contributions across the team and client mission.
- Install, repair, and upgrade laptops, desktops, and network equipment
- Support RMF accreditation tasks
- Implement STIGs for customer systems and provide feedback to system owners for POAM updates
- Update documentation including ticket tracking, break/fix resolution, and process modifications
- Require general to little direct supervision to handle routine to highly technical problems with demonstrated adequate to good communication skills
- Must be able to explain technical issues to non-technical personnel
- Strong understanding of networking and systems administration standards and technologies
- Minimum of two years’ experience in IT
- Candidate comply with the experience, training, and certification requirements IAW DoD 8570.01 IAT level II or IAM level III
- IT Certifications; Cisco. Linux, and/or Microsoft preferred
- Work is non-sedentary and could require long intervals of standing. Candidate will regularly crawl, crouch, and kneel; may lift and move items up to 50lbs.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.
Effective December 8, 2021, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.