Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented engineer to join a diverse team creating unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber, and commercial fields; Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific, and IT solutions.
Dynetics is seeking a talented Section Manager to oversee the CEMA Program Support Team. This section will exist to support the Technical/Engineering teams in their efforts to provide analysis and solutions for customer’s needs in CEMA-contested environments. This section covers areas of expertise such as: Technical Writing, Software and Tool Testing, Configuration and Documentation Management (CMDM), and System Engineering. The individual will be responsible for:
- Regular team lead interaction, ensuring that the Program support section is helping the CEMA Program in meeting the customer’s needs and staying on schedule.
- Interacting regularly with representatives from other branches to maintain close working relationships and ensure groups are collaborating properly.
- Overseeing Program Management of multiple projects within the branch.
- Maintaining projections for future work and tracking staffing needs.
- Screen candidates to ensure we continue to recruit top talent as we grow the team and resulting supporting team.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or IT-related field.
- Minimum 15 years job experience in Project Management and experience with:
- DoD Project/Program Management
- Systems Engineering Processes
- Requirements associated with CMDM
- Requirements associated with Software and tool testing
- Experience in a personnel management role.
Candidate must be a resident of Huntsville, Alabama or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, Alabama area.
An understanding of and experience with Agile software development processes is preferred.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
Effective December 8, 2021, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.