Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior SysML Modeler to perform SysML modeling for defense projects. With offices across the United States engaging in defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific, and IT solutions.
The Senior SysML Modeler will be responsible for developing SysML models of defense systems. This includes ensuring model integrity, proper SysML usage, and mentoring others. The selected candidate will interface with program management, subject matter experts, junior SysML Modelers, and Aviation customers to create SysML models that support decision making and the generation of digital assets. The selected candidate will assist the team in generating digital assets including reference documents, data tables, and data structures in various programming languages from the SysML model. The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the model captures the desired design content including data structures, requirements, and diagrams.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a technical discipline (Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited university) with at least 10 years of applicable experience.
- Candidates must have experience constructing and maintaining SysML models while ensuring model integrity.
- Candidates must have experience with development of activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, and use case diagrams.
- This position requires knowledge in two or more of the following:
- CATIA NoMagic’s Cameo Enterprise Architecture (MagicDraw)
- Systems Modeling Language (SysML)
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- CATIA NoMagic’s Teamwork Cloud or Teamwork Server
Preferred candidates will also have experience or working knowledge of:
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) command and control
- UAS data communications
- UAS payload products
- Requirements development and requirements modeling for systems, subsystems, and components
- Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- Sparx Systems’ Enterprise Architecture
- Future Airborne Capability Environment (FACE) Data Architecture modeling
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Effective December 8, 2021, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.