Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Missile Guidance and Control Engineer to provide unique Weapon and Sensor modeling, simulation, and analysis solutions for the Threat Intelligence Community. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics' Threat Intelligence and Exploitation Department is seeking an engineer with guidance and control experience to support the United States Intelligence Community. The engineer in this role will partner with a technically diverse team to analyze, design, and transform intelligence data into software models that further our understanding of threat systems. Furthermore, models are integrated and maintained in multidisciplinary simulations for use in analyzing the capability of these threat systems within complex environments. Guidance and control designs will be refined based upon evaluated performance in these complex environments.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's (or Master's) Degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, Applied Math, or an equivalent degree with 5+ years of applicable experience in guidance and control systems analysis, design, and modeling and simulation.
- Candidate must demonstrate applicable expertise in missile guidance and autopilot analysis and design
- Programming skills in C/C++ and/or Matlab.
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
The preferred candidate will have the following attributes:
- Possess an active DoD Secret security clearance, or higher
- Skills, interests, and relevant experience in realizing practical missile and sensor control designs and behaviors in software
- Prior experience in sensor signal processing and feedback conditioning and/or track filter technology is also desired
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
Effective December 8, 2021, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.