Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Software Developer to provide complex software solutions to advanced Weapon and Sensor modeling, simulation, and analysis challenges facing the Threat Intelligence Community. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Dynetics' Threat Intelligence and Exploitation Department is seeking Software Developer to support the United States Intelligence Community. The Software Developer in this role will partner with a technically diverse team to design, implement, and maintain advanced Threat Weapon and Sensor System software models and simulations. The ideal candidate will bring novel threat modeling and simulation solutions which 1) maximize threat model execution speed with little to no sacrifice of model fidelity and 2) maximize code-base reuse and interoperability across Dynetics' Threat modeling and simulation portfolio.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's (or Master's) Degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Physics, Applied Math, or an equivalent degree with 5+ years of applicable experience in software design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Object-oriented programming experience in multiple languages such as C/C++, Matlab, Python, Qt, and Java
- Relevant experience in developing high efficiency, high speed software solutions for modeling and simulation
- Programming experience on both Windows and Linux platforms
- Strong understanding of software development best practices such as Agile development, continuous integration/continuous delivery, and configuration management
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
The preferred candidate will have the following attributes:
- Possess an active DoD Secret security clearance, or higher
- Skills and relevant experience in distributed computing and parallel computing techniques such as multithreading, inteprocess communication, and GPU parallelization
- Familiarity in FPGA programming
- Prior software experience for weapon or sensor systems technologies
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance and meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
Effective December 8, 2021, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.