Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Assembly, Integration, and Test Lead to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions
As part of a passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will lead the development and production of a human space flight component. We are seeking a technically ambitious, proactive, service-oriented individual with excellent, written, interpersonal, and analytical skills who can thrive in a fast paced environment. You will be primarily responsible for leading the assembly and integration production activities for multiple customers. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe human spaceflight.
- Lead production and testing activities of human spaceflight hardware
- Optimize work flow and associated hardware movement on the production flow
- Develop and implement data driven systems for scheduling, planning, and reporting through dashboards and metrics
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering with 10 years of relevant experience in aerospace hardware production
- In lieu of engineering degree, a BS or BA degree and 20 years of experience supporting aerospace related programs may be substituted.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in spacecraft, launch vehicle, or high-performance aircraft development; including one or more of the following: human spaceflight, advanced aircraft, precision optical sensors, ECLS systems, and avionics.
- Experience leading hardware production activities
- Demonstrated ability to streamline and improve processes in a hardware development environment
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, MS Project)
- Strong communication skills in technical work environments
- Ability to earn trust, maintain positive and professional relationships, and contribute to a culture of inclusion
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Experience with manufacturing execution systems (Solumina, Oracle, Aegis)
- 10+ years’ experience in Aerospace Mechanical and Spaceflight Systems
- 5+ years leading hardware assembly and integration activities
- Analytical, organization, and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Effective December 8, 2021, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.