In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Program Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems in US Army Air & Missile Defense. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Program Manager is responsible for management of design, development, integration, verification, and manufacturing of complex systems for DoD air and missile defense. This person will use their knowledge in ground-based launch systems, command control systems, and missile systems to develop and deliver new air defense systems to the US Army. The position will be responsible for planning, tracking, and executing within technical schedule and budget constraints. Projects involve management of key subcontract partners offering diverse skill sets to optimize schedule throughout each program's lifecycle.
· Candidate must possess a Bachelor's of Science in an Engineering field or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited university.
· Candidate must have at least (8) eight years of experience in Engineering and Project Management with a thorough understanding of DoD ACAT acquisition processes and knowledge of Other Transaction Authority (OTA) methods.
· Leading and directing cross-functional Integrated Program Teams (IPT) to meet program cost, schedule and technical performance objectives for a developmental program leading to prototype and production.
· Measuring and reporting program performance. Delivering presentations to customers, executive management and other program stakeholders.
· Development and adherence to budget baselines utilizing Earned Value Management (EVM) or similar cost & schedule control methodologies and tools.
· Managing suppliers to meet program objectives.
· Adherence to all internal processes, policies, and applicable industry standards.
· Ensuring program team understands and adheres to contract scope, and manages change through control board activities. Candidate must have demonstrated experience effectively leading complex developmental programs.
· Development and adherence to master plans and schedules.
· Conducting risk & opportunity management practices including identification, mitigation and realization.
· Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Preference shown to candidates who possess a Bachelor's of Science in an Engineering field or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited university with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems, Design for Manufacturability and Reliability, and software development and hardware design processes is preferred.
Experience designing and developing systems for the US Army Air & Missile layered defenses with knowledge in IAMD IBCS and similar C2 Systems, effector technologies, and knowledge in CUAS/CM/CRAM threat defeat is preferred.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.