Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a Stockroom Inventory / Material Planer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Candidate selected for this position will work in a of stockroom responsible for managing inventory for the Space Division working in both a production and prototype environment. Candidate will be responsible for duties to include but are not limited to, identification of material, organizing stockroom, pulling kits for production projects, etc.
- Candidate must have at least a High School diploma.
- Candidate should have previous stockroom experience or inventory.
- Candidate must have computer skills including experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Candidate must have prior experience working with Costpoint.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate strong personal organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently
- Candidate must have a valid driver's license and sufficient driving record to perform delivery and pickup activities.
- Candidate must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the North Alabama, AL area
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Ability to drive a forklift.
- Deltek Costpoint software (for material planning, receiving, etc.)
- Implementation of lot code tracking
- Implementation of tracking system for parts that are temporarily located at internal or external assembly locations.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Effective December 8, 2021, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.