Dynetics is seeking a talented Junior Software Engineer to support the Cyber and Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA) team in its efforts to design, develop, and optimize software for use in applications for CEMA contested environments. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions
The successful candidate will help analyze customers’ systems and networks to assess cyber posture and determine strategies for improving cyber resiliency. The candidate will help implement software solutions to detect and alert the user of possible malicious anomalies occurring on the system. The candidate will be involved in the full software development lifecycle to design, develop, test, and integrate software for use in applications for CEMA-contested environments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical degree.
- Preferred experience with software engineering languages and concepts:
- Programming ability in C and/or C++, Python, or other scripting language.
- Familiarity with Linux/POSIX platforms
- Familiarity with an iterative software design process, such as Agile and/or Continuous Delivery
- Practical experience with automated software testing, including Continuous Integration systems, and code review processes
- Competence with version control systems
- Familiarity with Virtual Machines
- Candidate must be a resident of the Lawton, Oklahoma area or be willing to relocate.
- Candidate must be willing to travel Approx 10% each year if necessary - Moderate travel to testing locations typically CONUS
- Experience with the following tools, concepts, and products is a plus:
- Linux operating system(s)
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.