Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Associate Compensation Analyst to join a diverse, highly-skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems involving US weapon systems and training devices. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective intelligence, engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Associate Compensation Analyst will be responsible for reviewing salaries and making recommendations for adjustments for individuals and/or salary ranges. The candidate will also assist with job descriptions, job classifications and benchmark compensation.
- Maintain detailed job descriptions and classifications systems and defines job levels and families, in partnership with other managers.
- Assist with the implementation and administration of compensation programs, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in common compensation functions, including survey participation, job evaluation, salary structure development, incentive plan design, and associated analysis.
- Ensures that base pay, incentive pay and performance management programs remain competitive and conform to current compensation strategy.
- Consult with Recruiters, and Managers in all things compensation, make compensation recommendations, and resolve compensation issues using a data-driven approach.
- Participate in our annual compensation programs administration (merit, promotions, & bonus administration).
- Assist compensation specialist with analyzing compensation policies, government regulations, and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plans.
Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration or equivalent required with 3+ years’ experience in compensation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel in order to manipulate large amounts of data, including pivot tables and merging data from multiple sources.
- Must illustrate attention to detail, analytical skills and consistent follow through
- Experience communicating confidently and accurately with all levels of the organization
- Team oriented, dependable and flexible with a high work ethic
- Strong analytical skills with excellent research skills
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.