In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Senior Software Reverse Engineer to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
Job responsibilities/focus areas include:
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree from an ABET accredited school in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical degree.
10+ or more years of C/C++ development and/or reverse engineering experience required.
Candidate must demonstrate programming ability in C and/or C++, Python, or other scripting language on Linux/POSIX platforms.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area
· Embedded systems
· Embedded software design
· Embedded software development
· Strong software debugging skills
· Network application development/debugging
· Enterprise system development
· Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
· Working knowledge Operating Systems and Compilers
· Knowledge of common communication mechanisms within operating systems
· Comfortable with various levels of software abstraction
· Linux command line proficiency (e.g. grep, sed, awk, etc.)
· Software reverse engineering (e.g. Ida Pro, Ghidra)
· Data analysis
· Knowledge of common hardware buses (e.g. UART, I2C, SPI, JTAG)
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Top Secret/SSBI Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Final Top Secret Clearance.