Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a talented Deputy Program Manager – Execution to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
In support of the Program Manager, the individual will perform Program Management functions for the team involved with design and development of advanced technology military missile systems and subsystems. The position will have responsibility for planning, tracking, and execution of complex tasking within technical, schedule, and budget constraints. The program involves diverse technology areas including electronics, guidance, navigation and control, power generation, structures, payload integration, and system integration.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Candidates must have a strong technical background in defense systems (or subsystems) with at least 15+ years of experience in Engineering and Program Management.
- Strong verbal and written skills along with a solid practical knowledge of complex missile weapon systems and missile integration is required.
- Candidate must have strong leadership credentials, good organizational skills, attention to detail and work well as a key member of a team often tasked to be highly responsive and agile in order to satisfy critical warfighter needs.
- The candidate must have experience in the following areas:
- Experience supporting a multi-year development/production program valuing more than $100M.
- Flight Programs (Missile, Space Launch or Rocket launch systems)
- Working knowledge of missile RF/TLM, Electrical, Mechanical, GNC, SW and launch support equipment functions. Prior launch team experience is highly desired.
- Cost estimating and Budget management
- Organizational/IPT development
- Leading a large and diverse team including suppliers and subcontractors
- Disciplined metric-driven program management
- Proven experience managing to and meeting tight schedules
- Effective communication of information between various functional disciplines as well as strong briefing skill with Sr. Gov’t customers (SES, General Staff) and C level leadership.
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of hardware development, manufacturing, procurement, production, and integration.
- Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
PMP Certification a plus.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.