Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos. Is seeking a talented Entry Level Scheduler to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
- Develop Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) for project execution, using Microsoft Project.
- Develop schedules that include project phasing, project milestones, and represent critical relationships between program tasks as required to plan, coordinate, and visualize all significant program activities.
- Analyze trends, develop reports, facilitate communication and provide feedback on program performance.
- Perform schedule risk analysis, DCMA 14-point analysis, and identify and resolve critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Ensure IMS is horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality.
- Engage with the project team to gather status and forecasting inputs.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration, or a financial field is required.
- In lieu of a bachelor's degree; 5+ years of directly applicable experience.
- Independent thinker and self-starter is important, with solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task and support varied assignments.
- Must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
- Must be a US Citizen with ability to obtain a clearance
Experience using Microsoft Project is preferred
- Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.