Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Program Analyst, Junior to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This position provides program management and logistical support and services to the SMDC 1st Space Brigade in support of the Mobile Integrated Ground Suite and Emergency Backup Communication System. The successful candidate works with a multi-disciplined team applying project management practices to provide lifecycle management in support of cutting-edge, mission-critical, mobile, U.S. DoD satellite communications (SATCOM) systems. Successful candidates will have relevant experience in successfully leading cross-discipline engineering teams and experience managing customer mission objectives and needs.
The candidate will also support proposals, project setup, execution, and closing actions.
Candidate selected for this position responsibilities:
- Managing routine, non-routine, and complex maintenance assignments for supported SATCOM systems. This support includes the following sub-systems: communications, networking, antenna, power, timing, signal distribution, trucks, trailers, environmental control, and support equipment.
- Implementing and ensuring adherence to operations, maintenance and organizational procedures and policies.
- Manage, author, review, edit, and recommend changes to technical and procedural documentation. To include CDRL deliverables.
- Support program, project, and system engineering requirements by performing a full range of logistics and support activities either individually or as a member of an Integrated Product Team.
- Managing team project personnel schedule and act quickly to assign resources to correct deficiencies.
- Contribute to all phases of system development and support including concept definition, requirements decomposition, trade studies, architecture, interface specification, integration, testing, operations, troubleshooting, system updates, authoring technical documents and technical support.
- Track project milestones and deliverables, identify and quantify any variance, perform corrective actions and communicate with stakeholders.
- Contribute and understand the overall financial evaluations of a project.
- Execute logistical shipment requests according to company procedures; assure compliance with Federal regulations and company policies.
- Complete assignments on-time and on-budget, and clearly communicate interim status and any changes or concerns.
Candidate must be capable of performing inspection of paperwork, packaging, and labeling, as well as visual inspection of parts, according to procedures and checklists.
- 3+ years’ experience in project management, contracts management, finance management, technical writing management and/or program analysis management.
- Candidate must have computer skills including experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Candidate must have strong personal organizational skills, attention to detail, self-motivation, and ability to work on as well as manage a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are necessary.
- May be required to travel.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen, and must be a resident of the Colorado Springs, CO area or be willing to relocate to the Colorado Springs, CO area.
In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $75k/yr to $95k/yr; however, Dynetics considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate's work experience, education/training, and key skills.
Additional qualifications are:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred but experience may be substituted for education.
- Experience with DOD customers and their requirements, primarily the US Army.
- Operational roles such as project, program, or technical program management, Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
- Experience working in a DoD Classified environment.
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- HSA / FSA
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.