In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics Technical Solutions (DTS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dynetics, is seeking a talented Manufacturing Production Manager to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields. Dynetics Technical Solutions provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
This position will perform a key function of providing leadership and managing a manufacturing branch, performing high-quality manufacturing and assembly of mechanical components, integration of weapon systems. Key responsibilities will include the following.
· Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree and have a minimum of 5 years of personnel and operations management
· Candidate must be capable of performing in a collaborative engineering environment, working closely with multi-discipline teams.
· Candidate must have demonstrated experience effectively communicating within a team environment
· Candidate must be self-directed and able to work in a high-stress, fast paced environment to meet customer and management deadlines as well as meet financial goals
· Candidate must have experience with interviewing, assessing and hiring new personnel
· Candidate must be a resident of North Alabama area or willing to relocate to Huntsville-North Alabama area.
Defense program experience
Solumina MES experience
Manufacturing experience building prototype mechanical/composite assemblies
Experience with AS9100 and DCMA standards
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.