In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Engineering Manager to join a diverse product engineering team to create unique solutions for complex problems. The individual selected for this position will be Section Manager with applicable technical interests, skills, and experience in support of the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Models and Simulations Contract and Framework (MASC-F). The individual must be a self-starter with experience leading and working with inter-disciplinary teams to solve challenging technical problems.
The Engineering Manager will serve as an engineer solving complex technical problems while also providing supervisor tasks for a group of highly technical engineers.
Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree from an ABET-accredited institution with a 3.0 or higher GPA
· Candidate must have 1+ years of experience with MDA Models and Simulations Framework Software (OSF, SSF, MDSE, and/or ET).
· Candidate must have advanced knowledge of the Objective Simulations Framework.
· Position requires candidates to be capable of performing effectively in a collaborative engineering environment leading and working closely with multi-disciplinary teams
Candidate must be a resident of Huntsville, Alabama or be willing to relocate to the Huntsville, Alabama area.
Preference shown to candidates who have experience and/or working knowledge of:
· The current MDA MASC-F Prime Contractor
· The SAFe agile process
· The GITLab and Version One Tools
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.