In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
Dynetics, a Leidos company, is seeking a talented experienced full-time Proposal Analyst for our Strategic Proposals and Pricing Team in Huntsville, AL. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Proposal Analyst will support proposal efforts and work closely with Technical, Contracts, and Pricing teams to develop and deliver winning, high-quality Federal Government proposals. Duties include, but are not limited to leading/supporting/authoring proposal efforts and assisting operational managers in developing proposal artifacts and other information garnered during capture to support the proposal. This position involves hands-on effort, often with little assistance from below, or direction from above, to accomplish submitting a compliant and successful proposal.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
· Assisting Contracts, Pricing, and Proposal teams in maintaining historical files and documentation for audit and compliance purposes.
· Reviewing RFI, RFP, and RFQ packages and developing internal compliance checks and assembling response data from multiple company teams in a timely manner.
· Assist in initiating OCI process checks and compliance for each proposal effort.
· Working with a team to compile multiple proposal forms and artifacts and supporting compliant reviews and signature in preparation for submission.
· Developing proposal schedules, outlines, compliance matrices, and writing assignments, as needed.
· Lead question and answer responses with the customer via email, phone, and in-person and serve as lead point of contact with the customer during the proposal cycle.
· Creating and writing Quote Letters in Microsoft Word for submission.
· Maintaining configuration control of all proposal files and providing Technical and Contracts teams with draft reviews throughout the proposal cycle.
· Ensure proposal compliance, checking all sections for compliance regularly throughout the proposal cycle and before delivery.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.