Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos, is seeking a talented Subcontract Administrator to join a diverse team to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Supports subcontracts from the proposal stage to the project close-out
- Administer subcontracts of differing dollar values, risk, and complexity (IDIQs, BPAs, Stand Alone, etc.), including drafting of agreements, negotiation, correspondence, documentation, and certification
- Support proposal efforts by preparing documents (including pricing and other required documents), managing subcontractor data calls, assisting with Small Business Subcontracting plans, and other duties as required
- Maintain records regarding subcontractor terms and conditions, issue funding, issue subcontract modifications, and execution of subcontract/task order award and modifications per required authority
- Coordinate with program team to identify programmatic needs
- Request subcontract reports, to include Small Business Subcontracting reports, monthly status/financial reports, and other contractual deliverables as required
- Conduct price and cost analysis and facilitate subcontractor negotiations
- Maintain compliant records in accordance with policies and procedures; and perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field and 4 plus years of experience in contract/subcontract administration. In lieu of a degree, candidate must have 10+ years of applicable experience with HS diploma or GED.
- Strong computer skills, specifically a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), and Adobe Acrobat are required.
- Detail oriented and demonstrate the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strtong organizational, written and time management skills
- Strong oral communication, establishing relationshiops with multiple stakeholders and internal customers
- Ability to work in a team environment
This could be a remote opportunity.
- Deltek CostPoint experience and a knowledge of Federal procurement processes and regulations (such as FAR, DFARS, etc.) is required. Background in DoD contracts is preferred.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.