Dynetics, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leidos is seeking a talented Business Development Capture Manager to join a diverse team within the Weapons Technology and Manufacturing (WTM) Operation to create unique solutions for complex problems. With offices across the United States engaging in the defense, space, cyber and commercial fields, Dynetics provides responsive, cost-effective engineering, scientific and IT solutions.
The Business Development Capture Manager performs a strategic role focused on supporting the company’s long term positioning in the marketplace. The Business Development Capture Manager will work with internal and external stakeholders such as; solution architects, program or delivery teams, pricing leads, and teaming partners.
Duties of this role include, but are not limited to: strategic planning, opportunity identification, qualification of pursuits, aiding / coaching / mentoring / assisting stakeholders in developing capture campaign plans, identifying, prioritizing, scheduling, and accomplishing tasks to capture work, and aiding with proposals.
A successful candidate will have an understanding of missile defense, hypersonics and/or adjacent markets, as well an understanding of rapid prototyping and manufacturing activities within the DoD space.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in identifying new opportunities leveraging Dynetics technologies and capabilities to gain new positions on key programs/platforms
- Collect business intelligence, evaluate customer analysis and the competitor analysis
- Develop capture strategy and identify actions that need to be taken to implement the capture strategy for a range of DoD markets
- Provide Business Development leadership/mentorship and guidance to operational organizations within Dynetics
- Interface with financial and contracts staff supporting in proposal development and business capture process
- Manage business development resources (B&P and Overhead)
- Gather data to determine new business opportunities, including analysis of budget, capabilities required, current customer preferences, competitive environment assessments etc.
- Manage and direct various business functions through the capture process
- Work across teams to develop solutions and meet client requirements
- Ability to grasp advanced technical concepts
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present and communicate with confidence to executives and stakeholders
- Knowledge of DoD and the Armed Services, Missile Defense Agency, SMDC/ARSTRAT, and other applicable areas
- Must possess outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Significant knowledge, experience, and a broad understanding of missile defense, hypersonic, and/or broad defense experience
- Demonstrated success in developing capture strategies and executing capture plans
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- BS Degree from an accredited university is required with at least 5+ years of equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- US Citizen possessing (as well as maintaining) a Final Secret Clearance.
- Resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (as well as maintain) a Final Secret Clearance.
Effective January 4, 2022, in order to enter Leidos/Dynetics facilities in the US and to attend Leidos/Dynetics business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. All Leidos/Dynetics employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.