In order to apply for this or any other job you will need to log in.
The Dynetics Group within Leidos currently has an opening for a Division Finance & Business Operations Manager. This role will serve as the Finance Business Partner to the Division Manager and be responsible for financial forecasting, reporting, and analysis to include Revenue, Operating Income, Cash and Backlog. This position will provide leadership in program cost management and EACs; support the establishment and maintenance of a system of business management controls to ensure compliance with contractual requirements and financial goals; develop and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual financial forecasts. The F&BO Manager will be a direct line leader of the Division’s finance staff and will be responsible for talent development, performance management, and ensuring controls exist that adhere to Company policy and procedures. We’re looking for a collaborative manager with strong leadership skills and an ability to be a persuasive change agent when required. The position will work closely with Accounting, Contracts, Pricing, and other functional organizations.
Recurring responsibilities will include:
· Providing valuable data and advice to the division’s leadership team to support operational decision making
· Managing the division’s financial forecast and risks/opportunities
· Leading the program finance analysts to develop and maintain program Estimates at Complete and perform overall portfolio financial management
· Manage CAPEX budget capital requests for the division
· Program financial performance issue identification and resolution and financial reporting
· Balance sheet and cash management experience to understand net cash position on major programs
· Growth & development of financial analysts
· Pricing strategy participation in the division’s new business, recompete, and take away captures and on contract growth proposals
· Interfacing with internal and external customers
Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting and a minimum of 5 years’ responsibility in finance roles.
Candidate must be a resident of the North Alabama area or willing to relocate to the Huntsville - North Alabama, AL area.
· CPA and/or MBA is a plus.
· A natural collaborator who works effectively across functional boundaries to drive and influence positive outcomes for the business.
· Leadership skills. Ability to persuade without being overbearing. People want to work for this person and enjoy working alongside this person.
· Develops the team. Delegates well and focuses on succession and rotations. Looks to broaden the diversity of the team.
· Demonstrated ability to have tough conversations and deliver constructive feedback. Honest broker and willing to speak “truth to power”. Takes responsibility for being part of solving complex problems as part of a team.
· Strong work ethic. Effective time management skills. Balances work and life needs but can put in the time as needed to meet deadlines.
· Willing to engage with peers in trade groups to learn and advance personal knowledge of the industry.
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.